Terms and Conditions in this document are used for all bookings made directly to Active Norberg AB.
Directive (EU) 2015/2302 applies to all several-day tours (Package tours). Scroll down for more information!
Hemvägen 9C, 957 31 Övertorneå
Organisation number: 559207-2465
To make a booking you must be at least 18 years of age.
We’ll send you an email confirmation following your booking. This will confirm all the details of your booking, including a booking reference, so you can check that everything is ok.
If you didn't receive a booking confirmation email from us, please check your email provider spam/junk folder before contacting us.
All prices are quoted in SEK (Swedish Krona) and include 6-25% VAT (Tax) depending on the product or service involved in the transaction.
For short tours (1 day or less), and equipment rental, we ask for full payment at the time of booking.
For several-day tours, we ask for a booking fee (about 10-15%) at the time of booking. The remaining amount will be invoiced by e-mail. Full payment must be made at the latest 7 days prior to the tour start.
If full payment is not made within the payment period the booking will be canceled.
To cancel your tour, please send us an e-mail!
Short tours (1 day or less), and equipment rental:
· Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if canceled 1 day or less before the event
We want our guests to feel financially secure when booking. Due to prevailing circumstances (COVID-19), we have decided not to charge a cancellation fee on our mountain trips in the spring/summer/autumn of 2021. You can cancel your reservation for free, seven (7) days or more before tour departure. In that case, we'll refund your booking fee as well. Cancellations less than seven days before tour departure, the booking fee will not be refunded, no further expenses].
No-shows will be charged the full price.
If we at Active Norberg AB have to cancel the tour for some reason, you will get a full refund!
We recommend all our guests to have cancellation protection. Contact your insurance company for further information.
The hirer shall ensure that the equipment is returned to Active Norberg AB, in fully operational and clean condition without any damages.
Defects on equipment returned will be repaired by Active Norberg AB at the hirer's cost. If repair is not economically viable, the hirer is obligated to pay an amount equal to the replacement cost.
As we operate by the border between Sweden and Finland, some of our tours are taking place in the other country.
When you cross the border from one Schengen country to another, your travel documents are normally not inspected by authorities. Nevertheless, you must still carry a valid travel document accepted by the member state in question (passport or the new type of ID card).
The citizens of the Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Iceland) are subject to passport freedom, which means that Nordic citizens can travel and reside in the Nordic countries without travel documents. If a Nordic citizen travels without a passport or personal identity card, it is recommended that he or she carry some other document issued by an authority.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizer's control and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed airports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions, the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we have a legal duty to protect your personal data. For more information, visit The Swedish Data Security Authority: https://www.datainspektionen.se/other-lang/in-english/
We care for your privacy. All personal data that you share with us will only be used in our business relationship and never shared with anyone unauthorized. We might share the given data to our guides or local providers & subcontractors if it’s necessary to prepare your activities and/or for safety reasons. The information we collect includes, for instance:
Contact details such as name, mobile phone number, email address, in some cases: home address, nationality, and date of birth.
Name and date of birth for all the participants. Age is required for example to calculate the correct pricing.
Details of dietary requirements or food allergies to make it possible for us to provide appropriate meals.
Health condition information or medication can sometimes be asked for to make sure you get a safe and enjoyable experience.
Clothing and shoe size to make it possible for us to provide appropriate clothing if needed.
During the tours, we might take photos or/and videos to use on our website, social media, etc.
Photos and videos can also be used for marketing our product through third party.
We never use photos or videos where you can be identified without your general permission.
Your personal integrity is important for us!
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Our website https://activenorberg.com uses four types of cookies.
Permanent cookies save the settings that you as a visitor make when visiting. This allows the website to recognize you and allows you to recognize yourself upon each visit. These cookies are erased on a pre-established date.
Session cookies are used to maintain a log-in when you go from one page to another. These cookies are erased when you close down the web browser.
Cookies for statistics tell us how the web site is used, which pages are popular or less frequently visited. This information helps us to develop the website. These statistics are not connected with your personal information.
Third-party cookies are cookies that come from third parties and are used on our home page. They are used, for example, for interaction with Facebook and other social media. These also give us statistical tools, such as Google Analytics, which helps us to understand how the website is used in relation to other pages on the internet.
How can I refuse to have cookies saved?
If you do not want your computer to receive and save cookies, you can set it to refuse to store cookies automatically or inform you each time a website requests to store a cookie. Through your web browser, you can also erase previously saved cookies.
If your web browser can support what is known as an “incognito mode”, or a “private mode”, you can activate it in order to automatically erase all cookies each time you turn off your web browser.
Each kind of web-browser provides these functions in different ways. Refer to your web browser’s help pages for more information.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or you wish us to remove any information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Several-day tours (Package tours)
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. Company/companies Active Norberg AB will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole.
Additionally, as required by law, company/companies Active Norberg AB has/have protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that it becomes/they become insolvent.
More information on key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
Key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
· Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
· There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
· Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organizer or the travel agent.
· Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
· The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8 % of the price of the package, the traveler may terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to a price increase, the traveler has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
· Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travelers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
· Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance, if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
· Additionally, travelers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
· If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveler at no extra cost. Travelers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organizer fails to remedy the problem. 11.12.2015 L 326/2 Official Journal of the European Union EN
· Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
· The organizer has to provide assistance if the traveler is in difficulty.
· If the organizer or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travelers is secured. Active Norberg AB has taken out insolvency protection with Kammarkollegiet. Travelers may contact this entity or, where applicable, the competent authority Kammarkollegiet, Birger Jarlsgatan 16, 114 34 Stockholm, 08-700 08 00, email@example.com if services are denied because of Active Norberg AB's insolvency.
If you have any questions: Please contact us!